Thursday, July 1, 2010

Canada Day!


Today is Canada Day! I went to downtown, at the Canada place, there was very busy, I saw a lot of interesting things. I put the stickers on my hands, and I get a picture with the bear, the bear is so cute, I hug the bear, he's very comfortable, I like it so much! At the Canada place, there have a lot of snack and drink, something is free. If you want, you can buy some commemorate coin, it's very meaningful. All of the people are very happy, they take the small flag, some people take the flag or the maple leaves sticker on their face, some people wearing the flag cloak. I saw the "queen" and eagle, they're so tall. I saw the variety show, they're very cool! I saw the military exhibit and the handsome soldier. In the exhibit, I saw the Chinese jingju, I think the Chinese culture is a part of the Canadian culture.
Today is a special day, congratulate Canada!

2 comments: