Monday, June 28, 2010

TD Bank


Today I go to TD Bank, because I lost my Debit card. At first, I told cashier "I lost my Debit card, I want cancel my card." Then the cashier said a long time, I don't know her mean, I'm luck that I go there with my friend, he help me cancel my card and get a new card, I just to hear they talk, I really want talk with them, sometimes I know their mean, but I can't talk, I study English more then two month, but talking is still hard for me, I don't know that when I can talk like my friend...

5 comments:

  1. Be careful~~~
    Don't lose debit card again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicolas and you same! Be careful your anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beware of outside~~Don't throw things~~Your English is very good~~you Must have confidence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry - you're English is getting very strong. I'm glad you didn't get arrested for taking this picture in the bank.

    ReplyDelete