Saturday, July 17, 2010

Water Park in Granville Island

Granville Island is a very nice place, it's a small island beside Vancouver. I went to Granville Island last week, there is very interesting. I ate lunch at Public Market, the food is very delicious, then I went to the Farmers Market, the Kids Market and the Brewing Company, but I think the Water Park is best interesting.



The Water Park has a lot kinds of fountains, the fountains are very interesting, some fountains is from the top down, some is from the bottom up, and some is circle. The fountains don't have pond, people can cross it. I saw a lot of children play the fountains, they're very happy.
The Water Park not only have the fountains, there has a big water slide, I like it so much, the water slide is faster than common slide, the water to rinse children down, it's very cool, when I saw it first time, I really want to try it, but it's just for children, it's a little regret, but I played the fountains, it's very interesting and so cool!
Not only children love Water Park, the adult like there to, they're wearing swim-suits play the water and basking on the lawn, it's very comfortable and relaxed.
I had a happy time in Granville Island, there is a magical place, I love there, If you come to Vancouver, you have go to Granville Island!

8 comments:

  1. I know this the Water Park. It's very interesting.

    Oh, I get the sofa~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. water park is very good~water slide is very intersting~I like it, too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks great. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to Granville Island.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry you can enjoy like little children we are in Canada we can do everything!!!

    ReplyDelete